The scientists of planet earth are not wroking hard enough!
Here you go!:
1. They put a man on the moon, but they cannot produce a bra that is not only comfortable, but also does not make one's boobage look retarded.
2. They made it possible for me to pick up the phone, dial a number, and speak to someone residing in Antarctica, but they cannot find a one minute cure for acne. (No, Benzoyl Peroxide doesn't count! It doesn't work like they say it does.)
3. I can have my whole music library in my pocket, but I cannot pop a pill that makes me remember what a Mamnoo' min al sarf is, or when the second world war took place.
4. They can do a face transplant, but they still haven't found a cure for cancer or aids.
5. We have cars, airplanes, and rockets, but we don't have bubble gum that never looses it's flavour.
6. They have made it possible for people to have 60 inch flat screen TVs, surround sound, theatre quality speakers, and yet they connot creat a scratch resistant DVD, or for that matter a DVD player that lasts for over 2 years.
7. We do not have one medication that does not have horrible side effects.
8. They can create a human clone, and yet they haven't succeeded in creating a garment that does not shrink in the wash (or lose it's color), and does not stain.
9. We have diet pills, but there is no sure fire one minute no fuss absolute cure for the flu.
10. We can't make fat-free brownies that are edible.