Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pick Ups and Drop Offs

I'm going out today, and the initial agreement was that I would meet my friend there.
I got a text message from her. It said: When do you want to leave?
I know what that means; it means she wants me to pick her up. Like she always does.
Now, I don't know if it's just me, or is it annoying to pick people up and drop them off? It is just frustrating since I can't tell her I don't like doing it, and I'm afraid to hurt her feelings.
I do enjoy her company emmensley.. I just think; if I didn't offer to do it, don't ask me to.
Do you think it's annoying, or is it just me?

ubergirl

5 comments:

Jo said...

I love gettin picked up by my mates n pickin em up. Woman THAT'S THE BEST PART OF GOIN OUT WITH EM!

ubergirl87 said...

Bilsafar ee, bass when we're here I like a nice evening at my or their house, going out here isn't really too much fun a9lan.

Mochness said...

I only go out cause I'd be too lazy to dress up and go to my friends' houses, so we'd end up hanging at the mall :P
As for picking and dropping off your friend without offering to do so, well I bet she thinks that she can "tmoon 3alaik" and so she wouldn't think of the necessity of you offering to do anything in the first place.

reincarnated said...

Jo, HAHA oh my remember the endless hours we get stuck in the abz car pickin and droppin ppl off, wasting half of the day haha, I LOVED IT !

Uber, the best moments happen in the car i tell u !

Faisal said...

I just hope she read this post :D