- I like the prez of our university. He's pretty cool. He adressed us all on Sunday and we got to ask questions and everything. It was great.
- Am I a complete loser for reading David Sedaris?:
- Guilty pleasure: Pride and Prejudice.
".. the most determined flirt that ever made her family ridiculous." Classic. Makes me laugh like anything.
- I miss playing in the sand.
- I miss playing in the mud.
- I don't undertand the early settlers? Why did they move into the middle of the desert? I mean, it's fine now, with airconditioning and bottled water, but at the time... What the hell were they thinking? Maybe they were some weird suicide cult that wanted to die of thirst and hunger but failed miserably? It's so weird.